ECHO Week On Demand is a comprehensive digital program covering the educational sessions presented during the SCA's 2015 Echo Week program. This CME accredited program contains 37 hours1 of lectures designed for anesthesiologists, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, sonographers, radiologists and other medical professionals as a comprehensive review of perioperative echocardiography.
Features of SCA ECHO Week On Demand include:
- Secure online access: watch from any computer or mobile device
- Advanced Search: find any word on any slide
- Recently Viewed: revisit presentations and pick up where you left off
- Downloadable Syllabi files
- Downloadable MP3 audio files (listen to lectures on your favorite portable MP3 player)
- Complimentary USB drive for offline viewing when internet is not convenient or available
- CME credit available
1 Specific presentations within a session may not be available or may be audio only if the presenter has confidential patient information or otherwise declines to be recorded.